St. Mary's has resumed our regular pattern of services as set out below.
Please note that our arrangements with regard to hand sanitising, social distancing, mask wearing and congregational singing are under constant review and are published on the homepage and on our noticeboards.
- 8.00 am: Holy Communion (according to the Book of Common Prayer)
- 9.00 am: Breakfast Service (NB: 4th Sunday in the month only, also on Zoom)
- 11.00 am: Eucharist (Common Worship, Order 1) NB: 3rd Sunday in the month: All Age Worship.
5th Sunday in the month:
- Where there is a 5th Sunday in the month, the only service is a benefice service at 11.00 am - this is a service at which we invite everyone who worships throughout our benefice to come together for a single service at St Mary's
All age worship takes place on the 3rd Sunday of each month, in place of the usual Eucharist. This aims to be immediate, accessible, and interactive. The music tends to be modern rather than traditional, and the junior choir takes a full part in the proceedings. There is usually an activity of some sort that relates in some way to the theme of the service.
The Breakfast Service is an informal, lay-led service that takes place on the 4th Sunday of every month, starting at 9am. Central to the service is the Gospel reading for the day that we read and discuss. This is followed by a short time of prayer and a relevant hymn, All are very welcome. If you wish to join by Zoom, please contact the Church Office to obtain the Zoom joining details: Contact us
- 11.00 am: Prayer Group - a time of prayer for the life of our church and wider community
- 8.00 am: Morning Prayer (Common Worship, Daily Prayer)
- 5.00 pm: Evening Prayer (Common Worship, Daily Prayer) except Thursdays